MBX (formerly Memebox) is a global multi-brand beauty and personal care startup. We are the proud creators of the k-beauty brands: Kaja, I Dew Care, Pony Effect, I’m Meme and Nooni.
We create unique brands that each have their personalities and experiences that come along with it. And when it comes to each brand’s products, we’re always thinking of you first – no matter your gender, age, or where you live.
We create products that are both easy and fun to use because let’s be real. You deserve a better experience with your skincare and makeup routines.
Follow in the footsteps of Memebox and embark on the world of beauty
Few people do not like to look in the mirror and see someone handsome and attractive reflected. This fact has led many entrepreneurs to create businesses focused on the world of beauty and the body’s cult:
- However, it is becoming increasingly difficult to be original and innovative in this field due to many products and services that have been inventing and satisfy consumers’ needs. That is why, on this occasion, we have traveled to Korea to find new and exciting ideas focused on the beauty that has not yet reached Spain.
- One of the ones we liked the most was Memebox, a company dedicated to creating boxes full of cosmetics and sending them to its customers, who can receive the products in their own home in a very comfortable and practical way.
- Surely now, you are thinking about Birchbox, an entrepreneurial project very similar to Memebox, which is also founding on receiving cosmetic boxes by subscription.
- Although both companies’ mission is similar, Memebox offers several differences that are also very attractive and succulent for its more than 10,000 clients.
- First, this Korean-born entity that has already begun to spread throughout the United States allows users not to be subject to a monthly subscription. It will enable them to order a beauty box only when they want.
- Secondly, Memebox dispenses with samples to offer life-size products. Another aspect that sets it apart from Birchbox shows us that, by adding the odd novelty, it is possible to succeed with an entrepreneurial project even though it bears similarities with other business proposals.
- Likewise, the founders of Memebox have also decided to go to Asian brands to fill their boxes. Which generates excellent Americans’ confidence. All these characteristics have made it possible for the entity to triumph. And that it has created a significant niche within the world of beauty.
Here are some products of memebox
At Momiji we have a hobby:
- Trying the most innovative and effective k-beauty products to have the best selection here. Discover them all and find the ideal routine for you!
Memebox Special Green Food Cosmetics Review:
- One more Memebox review! This time it’s Green Food Cosmetics. It is Memebox Special #64, and I got it because I fell in.
- So much love with the Superfood Memebox. I use things from that box every day.
When to Upgrade from VPS to a Dedicated Server
Upgrading from a virtual private server (VPS) to a dedicated server is a big decision for any business. It means…
Good Reasons Why To Reinstall MacOS On A Macbook Or Imac – Know In Details
Are you thinking of reinstalling macOS? If yes then before doing it, you should be clear with the motive of…