Mario games have been over 35 years since Mario first appeared in the 1981 classic “Donkey Kong.” Since then, he has been in many games.
An estimated 170 ranging from classics like “Super Mario World” to more. unknown as “Hotel Mario” and “Mario’s Time Machine.”
With so many games, playing the best ones can be a daunting task. However, from Business Insider, we bring you a list that can serve as a guide when going through this iconic character’s history from popular culture in recent years.
5 Best Mario Games to Choose
1.Super Mario Bros. 2
- In truth, “Super Mario Bros. 2” is not a “real” Mario game, but a slightly modified version of a game that already existed at that time: “Doki Doki Doki Panic.”
- However, that is not something that counts so much as to remove it from this list. It allows you to choose the character and play as Mario, Luigi, Toad, or the Princess. Each of them has its unique attributes.
- For example, the Princess can float in the middle of a jump for a short time, and Luigi jumps a little higher than the others. Most importantly, it’s a surreal adventure filled with insane landscapes, crazier enemies, and a bird that pops eggs out of its mouth, making it an experience not to be missing.
2.Super Mario land
- “Super Mario Land” is, after all, the first mobile version of “Super Mario” since its destination was the Game boy. It’s an excellent standalone Mario game that took the original NES game concept and created something entirely new out of it.
- It’s still a standard platformer – you start on the left side of a level and go through it moving to the right, killing enemies along the way.
- But “Super Mario Land” is full of new ideas, some of them as delicious as an underwater vehicle that we can pilot.
3.Super Mario 3D World
- It is the best Mario game ever made in the last five years (before “Odyssey,” of course). It’s gorgeous, fresh, and perfectly designed.
- Like the best “Super Mario” games of the modern era, it seamlessly blends gameplay with nostalgia while introducing new twists on what we already know.
- With permission to “Super Mario Bros. 2,” we can choose to play as Mario, Luigi, Peach, or Toad, each retaining the same unique ability they had in the original NES game.
- Each level feels like a gift waiting to be opening, and playing as a team with friends and family is a real treat. It might be the best game Nintendo ever made for the Wii U.
4.Super Mario Galaxy 2
- “Super Mario Galaxy 2” was, for many years, the pinnacle of 3D games in the franchise. It takes the space theme from the first “Galaxy” game and gives a fresh take on how traditional Mario levels are structured.
- To do this, he is not afraid to introduce drastically new game mechanics for a single group. In many ways, it is a masterpiece for 3D platforming and attests to Nintendo’s expertise in game design.
5.New Super Mario Bros.
- The “Galaxy” series of Mario games did for 3D. The “New” series did for 2D. When it inwards on the Nintendo DS in 2006, this game was a breath of fresh air for the franchise.
- It updated the graphics, offered a host of new mechanics, and evolved Mario’s 2D side through a crazy multiplayer mode. The most recent installments of the series also added cooperative play, a direct nod to said multiplayer mode. Plus, it features some of the best level designs in any “Super Mario” game.
- You can also Submit Post with Query “Virtual Reality write for us“
- READ MORE:- gethealthknow
The Ultimate Guide To Choosing The Right Speaker Cables
Right Speaker Cables: Did you know that the quality of your speaker cables can have a big impact on the…
How Successful Owners Use Call Center Metrics To Improve Their Business
You can’t know the quantity of something unless you measure it. This analogy applies to call center performance. You can’t…