Recovering lost data is a very complex task, and at times when you connect your Mac with an external hard drive (HDD) it’s typically mounted. This mout can help you to read what is stored on your storage device. This device is essential for understanding which windows you have opened on your home screen.
But under various circumstances, your drive can get corrupted and you can lose your data. Thus, it is important to know how you fix your drive, not mounting it on a Mac. If you’re having this same question, then consider reading this article. This article has explained how to fix your drive not mounting on your Mac.
How to recover data from the drive not mounting on Mac
The first thing you can do by yourself if you have knowledge about computer operating systems. Else you can also install third-party software like Stellar Data Recovery Professional for Mac for recovering your lost data. Using a third party application is the most reliable solution to recover data from the drive not mounting on Mac.
All you need to do is follow these simple steps:
- First, you have to download and install Stellar Data Recovery Professional for Mac.
- Second, you have to select and scan the drive where you lost files.
- Third, you need to preview the files and click on the recover button
- After clicking the recovery button you have to wait for the estimated time. And that is it, you have successfully recovered your lost data from the drive not mounting.
Best third party applications for data recovery for mac
At present you will see multiple third party applications that offer you the best solution. But the problem is to choose the best? Well, we have put down some of the best third party applications, you will find in the market:
Stellar Data Recovery Professional for Mac
It is the best data recovery software you will find in the market. Some of the best feature of this application are:
- You can effortlessly recover your data in 3 simple procedures.
- It is user-friendly and you will get an easy-to-navigate experience.
- They also offer you a free version to recover up to 1 GB of data.
- This application also allows you to choose a particular folder for scanning.
PhotoRec for Mac
This is another remarkable third party application you will find online. This application has both good and bad sides, and we have listed both side in this article-
Best thing about PhotoRec for Mac:
- PhotoRec is a freeware tool that comes at no such cost.
- This application supports and provides recovery for a wide variety of storage devices, file types, and file formats.
Worst thing about PhotoRec for Mac:
- You must negotiate a complicated command-line interface to recover their lost data.
- For using this tool you need to have a degree of knowledge regarding the underlying disk system.
Data Rescue for Mac
This application can help you to recover any accidentally deleted files and any infected with malware. But one of the biggest drawbacks of this tool is, most of its features come in the pro version. And the pro version is way more expensive.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Mac
This is another great data recovery application for mac, it does a fast scanning, and recovers your files very quickly. But you will find difficulty to disable the default collection on this application.
DM Disk Editor and Data Recovery
In this application you can recover up to 4000 files with the tool’s free version. Since this application uses an outdated interface, you will see lag during recovery.
In conclusion, we would say that recovering data can be a tricky process. Thus, it is important to follow the instructions that your software will suggest to you.
Also Read:– Bloomergblog
How to Build a Strong Real Estate Brand on Social Media?
As a realtor, social media platforms provide you with a great opportunity to connect with your target audience, drive brand…