How To Code? – A Child Create After Learning To Code, Bottom of Form, and More
How To Code?
How to code now, we can deny it; we are moving into an era where technology, computers, artificial intelligence.
Augmented and virtual reality will rule our world even more than they do today. Many of us will eventually be relieving by robots, software, or a device in our jobs, so we must be prepared to meet this with a favorable response and the right skill set.
However, learning to code today is as vital as learning English as a second language was a decade ago. And also, it is precisely this knowledge that will allow our children to make an impact in the world with significant and relevant creations of computers, applications, services, and even artificial intelligence devices.
It’s not just about learning to code to increase our likelihood of success. Still, it’s also about the various skills and abilities our children can gain from the learning process itself. However, critical thinking, problem-solving, algorithmic and computational thinking, teamwork, collaboration, etc.
WHAT KINDS OF THINGS CAN A CHILD CREATE AFTER LEARNING TO CODE?
All! As we mentioned earlier, the coding and skills that this learning process provides can help every field. Did you know that even houses are printed through 3D printers using specially designed concrete? Did you know that some praiseworthy international artists now exhibit pieces of art that originated with code?
- (take a look at Raven Kwok’s phenomenal work)
- In all these cases, someone had to code, create, and program the solutions presented!
- It is a fact; it doesn’t matter what field or area of interest it comes. With encoding, you can create anything. It is not about understanding the Matrix or protecting a specific investment platform’s back-end database from hackers.
- It’s about creating something unique that can solve an existing problem.
THOSE WHO DISCOVER A PROBLEM AND INVENT A SOLUTION WILL CODE THEIR WAY TO SUCCESS!
- The invitation is to discover. Being an investor who knows how to code can look at the world from a more open perspective to understand what is missing and solve an existing problem, difficulty, or need.
- We must allow our children to become a cross between Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Emmett Brown: always investigate and discover the missing parts of an incomplete puzzle, but having the energy and knowledge to do something outstanding after finding it.
- Learning how to code can give our children the knowledge and desire to create something truly unique. Don’t worry. If you start building your app today, you have no idea what extraordinary things you could achieve and develop tomorrow. Top of Form
Bottom of Form
LITTLE BY LITTLE, LITTLE BY LITTLE: APPLE STARTED IN A GARAGE
There’s no need to rush; the most prominent companies we see today were once just a project:
- Even though Apple now has a spectacular and substantial circular campus in the United States. Its offices were once situating inside a garage.
- A group of people identified a need, acquired the knowledge to turn their discovery into something concrete, and now show us, with each new invention, something we needed and which we were not even aware of.
- The same thing happened with Amazon! Jeff Bezos, the CEO of Amazon, began building his magnificent company in a small office while using an originally a door (He still uses the same desk!). Just by understanding that something was missing, he gained the knowledge and courage to build one of the world’s largest and most influential brands.
- Who would have thought that learning to code and encouraging discovery would be like this for these people? But here’s the good news: they are not Superman. If they did, anyone can! It is up to you to learn today and become a legend tomorrow.
When to Upgrade from VPS to a Dedicated Server
Upgrading from a virtual private server (VPS) to a dedicated server is a big decision for any business. It means…
Good Reasons Why To Reinstall MacOS On A Macbook Or Imac – Know In Details
Are you thinking of reinstalling macOS? If yes then before doing it, you should be clear with the motive of…