Amazon Price Match – Listing Status, Preparation Time, and More
Amazon Price Match
The Match Lowest Price feature helps you quickly and easily amazon price match the lowest current prices for products you offer on Amazon.
The “current lowest price” is based on your Manage Prices details that you have set in Inventory Management and allows you to compare offers using the following variables
- (based on the Item Status Guidelines )
- All listings, regardless of their status.
- Only listings with the same status. For example, New or Second hand.
- Only listings that have the same substate. For example, Second-hand – Like new or Second-hand – Very good.
Fulfillment management method:
- (either FBA or seller-managed)
- All listings, regardless of their fulfillment method.
- Only listings with the same fulfillment method as your listing.
- All listings regardless of seller rating.
- Only listings from sellers with ratings similar to and higher than yours.
- (shipping time)
- All listings, regardless of lead time.
- Only listings with lead times similar to your lead times.
- Only listings with preparation times similar to or faster than yours.
Use Match Lowest Price on a single listing or multiple listings
- Select Manage prices from the Prices menu.
- Click Match Price in the Lowest Price + Shipping column for the listing you want to change. You can also click the Match Lowest Price
button for the listing.
- The price + Shipping column’s product price will update to match the Lowest Price + Shipping column’s total cost.
- Click the Save button for the listing to complete the price change.
- To reverse the change, type the price you want to use in the box in the Price + Shipping column of the listing and click the Save button.
- These changes will only apply to listings displayed on the same or current page. If your inventory listings span multiple pages, repeat the process for each page.
Select Manage prices from the Prices menu.
- Use the search tool and filters to reduce the number of listings displayed.
- Click the box in the inventory listing table’s header row to select all the listings on the page. Review the rows you have chosen and deselect any whose price you do not want to match the lowest current price.
- Click the Apply Action on [number] button above the listings table and select Match Lowest Price from the drop-down menu.
- A confirmation message will open, showing the selected listings. Select Yes, continue.
- The price + Shipping column’s product price will update to match the total price in the Lowest Price + Shipping column.
- Click Save All to complete the price change.
- To reverse the changes, adjust the price of each listing individually and save it or use inventory files to change all prices at once.
Troubleshooting Match at Lowest Price
Match Lowest takes into account all active listings on Amazon, including products sold by Amazon. However, it may not be available for some listings if one of the following occurs:
- The shipping amount is equal to or greater than the lowest price.
- For example, you list a product for $ 1.00 plus $ 3.00 shipping costs. Seller B is listing the same product for 50 cents plus $ 2.50 shipping. The shipping amount alone ($ 3.00) equals Seller B’s total cost ($ 3.00).
- Therefore, it is not possible to match the lowest price without first reducing the shipping cost.
- The listing has an active sale.
- Match Lowest Price ignores bids with active sale prices.
- Remove the sale price or use the Match Lowest Price tool after the sale is complete.
- The listing has no shipping amount set.
- This case can occur if the listing is inactive.
- It is not the same as setting prices so that they do not show shipping costs.
- Shipping settings can also affect Match Lowest Price.
- If you have configured your shipping options based on stripe pricing, shipping amounts will not be seeing, and Match Lowest will only create the product price.
- If you’ve set your preferences not to show the shipping rate, the Amazon Price Match Lowest Price option will only be originating on the product’s price.
How the Match Lowest Price Tool Works?
This example shows how the Match Lowest Price works.
You have a listing of a product whose status is Second hand – Like new. The self-managed listing price is $ 26.00 + $ 5.50 shipping costs (Listing 2 in the table below).
Your customer feedback ratio is 93%, and your preparation time is 48 hours. There are three other listings for the same product on Amazon. Based on the table below, the current lowest price will be selected as follows:
Listing 1 ($ 29.00) – Shows whether Lowest Price Comparison preferences are setting to compare offers across states, fulfillment methods, valuation ratios, and lead times.
Listing 3 ($ 29.50) – Shows whether the Minimum Price Comparison preferences are setting to compare offers in the same state, all fulfillment methods, valuation ratios, and similar lead times.
And also, Listing 4 ($ 30.00): Shows if the Minimum Price Comparison preferences are adjusted to compare offers in the same substate and the same logistics management method, with the same or higher valuation ratios and the exact preparation times faster.
|Listing||State||Substate||Logistics management method||Valuation ratio||Preparation time||Item price + Shipping||Total Price|
|1||New||–||Fulfillment by Amazon||86%||72 h||$ 28.00 + $ 1.00||$ 29.00|
|2||Secondhand||Like new||Seller||93%||48 h||$ 26.00 + $ 5.50||$ 31.50|
|3||Secondhand||Very good||Fulfillment by Amazon||97%||48 h||$ 24.00 + $ 5.50||$ 29.50|
|4||Secondhand||Like new||Seller||98%||24 h||$ 25.00 + $ 5.00||$ 30.00|
You can also Submit Post with Query “Advertising Write For Us”
- MORE INFO:- digitaltechno
The Ultimate Guide To Choosing The Right Speaker Cables
Right Speaker Cables: Did you know that the quality of your speaker cables can have a big impact on the…
How Successful Owners Use Call Center Metrics To Improve Their Business
You can’t know the quantity of something unless you measure it. This analogy applies to call center performance. You can’t…