What are the 5 Best Laptops in 2020? – Brand, Price, Specifications, and More
5 Best laptops to Buy
Buying the Best laptops may not be an easy task, especially considering the many market options. So which one should you choose?
That will largely depend on the use you want to give and the price you want to pay for it.
Here is a list of the best laptops that you can buy this year in our country. Also, you can consult our practical guide with the points to consider before making the purchase.
1. Dell XPS 15 – The best laptop
Price – From $ 1,199 | Model reviewed $ 2,099
- Your webcam might not convince us, and you haven’t implemented HDR technology well, but this is of very little importance when you consider everything else that this Dell laptop with a 4K display offers.
- Those looking for a 15″ Windows laptop, an alternative to the MacBook Pro, should keep the 2020 XPS 15 in mind. You will not find anything better on the market: well made, compact and spectacular performance.
- It is expensive, but not as much as you might think about what you will get in return.
- Of course, we do not recommend that you spend so much if you buy the entry model. Spend a little more and avoid the integrated graphics card.
2. Huawei MateBook X Pro – The most luxurious
Price – $1600
- The Huawei MateBook X Pro (2020) looks a lot like the last two generations of the MateBook X Pro, but that’s not necessarily a bad thing. It is one of the best laptops of this year, thanks to its 10th generation Intel chips.
- Its specs start with a Core i7 processor, 16GB of RAM, an MX250 GPU, and 1TB of storage. Although the cheaper option of the MateBook X Pro with Intel Core i5 will work for most, it is hard to beat.
- This powerful performance comes with a lightweight design, great display, one of the best keyboards on the market, and impressive battery life. Our only but would be the strange place where we found the webcam.
3. Huawei MateBook D 14 – Best mid-range option
Price – $783
- Despite being a mid-range laptop, Huawei could not have done better with the Huawei MateBook D 14, which seems like a premium computer at all levels. It’s light, easy to transport, and mighty, hard to beat at this price.
- It has some AMD internals that are the envy of models that cost more or less the same. Although it is not considered a gaming laptop, the truth is that its Radeon Vega 8 graphics will be ideal for games like Fortnite and Rocket League.
- As if this were not enough, Huawei’s MateBook D 14 enjoys a battery life of a whole day. Benchmark results give more than 10 hours. Its 65W fast charge means you can charge the battery to 43% in just half an hour.
4. Acer Swift 5 – Better portability
Price – $ 899
- The Acer Swift 5 is an option to consider for a laptop that combines style, portability, price, and power. Thus, it is a computer with good value for money, as well as a beautiful design.
- In this sense, this Acer notebook ticks all the boxes and has very little against it. It has a good assortment of ports and an enviable battery life. Now it’s not perfect, and it’s important to say so.
- We were a bit disappointed with the Swift 5’s screen and keyboard. In this sense, it is perhaps more advisable to bet on the HP Envy 3, which has a similar price and comes with a dedicated graphics card.
5. Asus ZenBook S13 – Best ultrabook
Price – $ 1,399.99
- Asus Zenbook S13 is another laptop manufacturer to consider even though its products have not yet reached the popularity of brands like Dell or Apple.
- The ZenBook S13 perfectly exemplifies that its computers are up there with their rivals.
- You will have a stiff time finding an ultra-book with such high specs (Intel Core i7 processor, discrete graphics card, and 512GB of storage) in such a small body. Best of all, you can have it at a not too high price.
- The design may not entice you finished in silver, and, indeed, the trackpad is not the best, but they are small drawbacks compared to the extensive list of advantages that this Asus laptop presents.
Exciting Tech Innovations in the Automobile Industry
We’ve come a long way from horse-drawn carriages and manual cars, to the age of smart automobile. It’s an exciting…
How To Keep Your Earbuds From Falling Out Of Your Ears?
“My earbuds just won’t stay inside my ears!” “I hate it when I have to keep one hand on my…